MenACWY will be recommissioned from 1st April until the 30th June 2018.
You MUST register to provide this recommissioned service.
Even if you participated in the London Vaccination service, you will need to register again at www.sonarinformatics.com/lonmenacwy2018
If you wish to continue with the MenACWY under the new service specification, please complete the following steps:
- Register your intention to provide at www.sonarinformatics.com/lonmenacwy2018
- Read through, Print and sign the above SLA and service specification. This should be done by the pharmacy manager or lead vaccination pharmacist. The signed copies should be kept on file at the pharmacy- DO NOT SEND TO NHSE OR ANY OTHER ORGANISATION
- Each pharmacist providing this service must read through and sign a copy of the relevant PGD (Available from the service module in Sonar)
- Download all further service documents from the Sonar service module.
- The vaccine to be used in this service will still be Nimenrix and must be ordered from Pfizer using the ordering details below.
Pfizer Vaccines Customer Service Team on 0800 0894033 or at Email: VaccinesUK@Pfizer.com at a specially discounted price quoting the unique identifier “LONDON ACWY”.